Monday, February 23, 2009

Saving Yourself for Marriage

Sadly, you'll notice the singles who comment think this is extreme. I can't make it through registration to comment, but I'd like to ask them if this is Christ's attitude toward the Church, that it's okay to flirt around with idols while telling yourself that you'll be loyal when your actually married at some point in the future? After all, being too committed to Christ makes you look extreme!

Saving Yourself for Marriage:

"You may think I'm only talking about sex or physical purity. But I'm not. There's a lot more you can save for your spouse, if that's what you choose.

I used to struggle with the idea of saving sex for my spouse. I knew it was the right thing to do, but I couldn't help but think I was missing out. I was, but it would have been only a temporary sacrifice that would have turned into a priceless investment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.