Saturday, November 15, 2008

Some Helpful Links for Thanksgiving

I wanted to share some Thanksgiving links that I hope will help you have a great day with little stress.

Thanksgiving at Fabulous Living is mostly about the food, but there are several links for table decor, crafts, & entertaining.

Old Fashioned Living has a lot of wonderful links under the Family Celebrations heading. You'll find not only Thanksgiving Dinner, but a Fall Tea Party, history, acorn & pumpkin crafts, and recycling crafts, as well. I really like this site.

Better Homes & Gardens Holidays page is chock full of links for Thanksgiving. You'll find recipes, entertaining ideas, crafts, & decorating for inside & out.

Thanksgiving at Kaboose also has clipart and coloring pages along with a myriad of links.

There's links galore at Holidays.net.

Here, too: Thanksgiving @ The Holiday Spot.

Vintage Holiday Crafts has some free clipart and postcards, like the one below, for you.




I hope you enjoy preparing for your holiday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting a link to my Vintage Holiday Crafts blog! I appreciate it. :-)

    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.