Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mommas, Don't Drug Your Babies

I know that if my eleven year old son had been placed in public school, he'd be "diagnosed" as ADHD. He just can't sit still or be quiet for very long. But he can learn. Quite a lot, actually. I'm so grateful that I can remain home with him to school him (trying as that can be at times, lol) and he doesn't have to take drugs that interfere with the formation of neurons in his brain.

This transcript from Mike Adams talk is longish, but it show the importance of being informed so you can make healthy decisions on the education and care of your children.

The ADHD Scam and the Mass Drugging of Schoolchildren (Transcript):

 "They discovered that the brains of children diagnosed with ADHD were a little behind schedule in growing. Yes, you heard that right. They said they are about three years behind the brains of other children. Everything else was normal. They said if they wait three years those children will catch up and turn out just fine."

1 comment:

  1. Scary.

    I found your blog on Laced with Grace; just wanted to stop in and say hello! I'm a homeschooler, too. Please come visit me at my blog sometime. :-)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.