Saturday, January 26, 2008

Anyone Else Excited About This?

Veritas Press Teacher Training and In-A-Week Classes
We were astounded at the results of the survey many contributed to last month. Thanks, very much, to all who participated. It helped shape our plans. Teacher Training is now scheduled for July 21 – 23, 2008 here in Lancaster, Pa. But here’s what’s new. We plan to simulcast the Teacher Training so, if you wish, you can attend on the internet. And we plan a special online only Teacher Training at a date to be determined in August.


We will also be offering numerous In-A-Week classes, including Latin, Logic, and Greek. The In-A-Week classes will run July 21 – 25 here in Lancaster, overlapping the Teacher Training. Furthermore, we plan to run a full schedule of In-A-Week classes on the internet throughout the summer.
(from the VP Epistula)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are considering using VP, planning on using VP, or are already using VP but find yourself frustrated, I encourage you to listen to Veritas Teacher Training Conference mp3s. I wish I had known about them & listened to them a long time ago. They would have saved me much hand wringing (& maybe the temptation to neck wringing) :-\.

BTW, as of this writing, WordMp3 has the Veritas Teacher Training Conferences Complete Library (2001-2007) (over 270 mp3s) on sale for $49.99 (normally $300).

I have also wanted to take the Latin and Greek In-A-Week classes, but none of them have been conducted locally. This online opportunity thrills me.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited about it! Haven't decided if I'm going to their training this summer (I went the past two years) or ACCS's, but the online option is terrific. I want to take Latin-in-a-week, too.

    Thanks for the heads-up about the mp3s. That's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shhhh....don't tell anybody....but I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries...

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use VP and have for years, we love it and I recommend it to everyone who asks me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words. We'd love to have you.

    Marlin Detweiler
    Pres, VP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.