Sunday, November 18, 2007

My First Blog Award & a Prize


And you'd think it wouldn't take me three months to post it! Actually, it took me a couple of weeks to realize it-teehee. But I'm really flattered by it. I really am. (Once we started up homeschooling again, I thought I might have to abandon the blog world. Sniff) And notice that I'm optimistic: it's my first blog award. Yep, just the first.

This award is, as you can see, the Nice Matters Award, and I'd love to know who started it (so if you know, please drop me a line). The generous bestower of this award is the dynamic Dana at Principled Discovery (now Simple Pleasures). Principled Discovery has its own domain. Visit both sites. If you haven't read Dana's writing, you really, really should. (And where have you been, anyway?)

ALSO, I won something else. Something really cool. I won an otoscope from APMFormulators. It is the Doctor Mom L.E.D. Otoscope, and it's everything they advertise. I really appreciate this great prize from the Hernandezes, and I'm only something over a month late posting this one! APMFormulators has great information on health matters, and if you want to learn more, you can sign up for their naturopathic e-loop to learn Classical Medical Education Naturopathically.

I love my prizes, and I apologize for taking so long to post about them. But don't worry if you want to gift me with something. I promise I won't take so long to post about it. Wink.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is high praise...thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed your award. I really do enjoy your corner of the web!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.