Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Completed SRE Project

Obviously, I'm not too bright for scheduling my part in the Finishing School during the start of the new school year. I was given the opportunity to change it, but didn't have the foresight to take advantage of that opportunity.

Here, at last, is the finished project. I hope you can see the dimensionality of the work, especially the Spider Web Rose.



Only seven more napkins to go!

Actually, despite my extreme tardiness in blogging about the project, the needlework itself went quickly. That's one of the beautiful things about SRE--you can complete a project quickly, and you can work a more extensive project in a reasonable amount of time. Even if you can't blog about it in a timely fashion. :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.