Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pass The Torch


Kelly at Pass The Torch has posted this request on her blog:

Next week, I’ll share the results of our homeschool experiment. I’ll take most the week to do this, and I expect that many families considering homeschooling will click on the series over time. I’d like to end the week with a group collaboration of homeschooling tips.

So if you’re a homeschooler, please consider joining me next Friday, June 22, to write about your best advice for new homeschoolers. I’ll post a Mr. Linky, and you can link yourself to a new post you’ve written for this collaboration, or an older post, that meets this criteria. You can share one tip, or ten!

Please tell people about this writing project, so that others can participate as well. (Feel free to use the graphic above in your announcement.) I’d love to be able to provide Google searchers a “tips” post that contains all our collective expertise.

I’ll be leaving on a trip shortly after the Mr. Linky goes up next week, so your links will be the reading material for my readers while I’m gone. I hope you’ll join me!


So if you can help Kelly and others considering homeschooling, please consider sharing your knowledge and linking to her tips and helps project.

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I am one of those moms who is just beginning the HS experience :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shoutout! I appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your prayers. They are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.