Sunday, June 10, 2007

Now Here's a Question

You really don't expect me to take you seriously, do you?



I think I've come across an interesting creative writing question for those in search of something different. Consider this:

"If your pet(s) wrote a paragraph about you to describe you to us what would it(they) say? (If you have no pets then just pretend you husband or best friend wrote it! This is a 3rd person writing exercise that is always fun.)"

Yes, it's from a meme, specifically the Hurricane Sock Party Questionaire. Now we don't have too many hurricanes in North Texas, but it struck me as being a really fun creative writing assignment which could produce some humorous papers. It would also be fun if bloggers posted the results for all to read. You know your child wants to be published, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thank you for commenting on my post about marriage today at Internet Cafe. I was saddened to read about your heart-wrenching losses and inspired to know you two as a couple did not turn your backs on God permanently. I just cannot imagine going through what you've been through. Anyway, thank you for your encouraging words. I'm eenjoying your blog; your doggie is adorable, and I have a thing for cute dogs (I have a beloved Yorkie). I loved your writing assignment, and I just may do that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I know someone who actually lives on a Redbud Lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.