Friday, June 15, 2007

Crochet: Spa Bath Collection



Add a little luxury to your bath time. Lion Brand Yarn just came out with these free patterns for a Spa Bath Collection of four wash rags and a bath mitt. Wash rags are a great way to practice a stitch without committing to a large project. And they don't require much yarn.

And if, once you make the rags and mitt, you set the collection up in a little still life in your bathroom, you may get the feeling of luxury even before you use them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry! I've got you in my bloglines and I look forward to all your southern posts! Thanks for joining! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this idea and I love the colors used on the wash rags in the photo. I have been wanting to do this since I saw a part in Frontier House where a man was using a crocheted wash rag. I use a round crocheted scrub for my dishes that was handmade by my aunts friend. I would love to find the pattern for it so I can make my own. I am going to save the link. Thank you so much for posting this!!!

    By the way, I have some beautiful pictures of Scotland on my website that we took when we went last year if you'd like to see them. The link is on my profile. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh...my kids love those bath mitt things. Maybe I'll have to try that out when I'm finished with this doily I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.