Monday, May 21, 2007

7 Random Things


Hand crafted scarves, "Random" and "Seven" by James Donald, can be found at Thistle and Broom.

OC Mom tagged me for 7 Random Things. This should be easy. I have an artistic, random/global brain DD, so I have to deal with random all the time. ;-D

1. Fox probably isn't the only network to do it, but it's not unusual to see talking heads with tan faces and pale hands there, something which I think is distracting and funny. Come on, makeup department, for those whose hands will show give 'em some color, too!

2. God bless bloggers who don't require the anti-spam codes to post on their blogs. I can understand their use if spam has been a problem for a particular blogger, but for those who don't really need it, please consider changing your settings. These 47 yo eyes sure would appreciate it.

3. I just love my wee Westie, Riley. He's such a sweetheart. We got him from a rescue, and he's just full of fun and love. You can see more of him by clicking on his Dogster badge in the sidebar.

4. I would so much rather eat out than in. No, it's not practical, but there it is.

5. I want a koi pond.

6. God bless positive, encouraging people. It takes more of them to offset the negative, drag-you-down types, so I treasure everyone of them.

7. I am blessed with the best husband in the world! No kidding! Through thick and thin, birth and death, and nutty relations and nuttier relations, he's been a beautiful example of Christian manhood.

I'm not comfortable tagging anyone, so if you want to take up the challenge, post about it and let me know in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, you did a marvelous job telling about yourself in this random post.
    That's so funny about Fox news. When we used to have cable (do I harp on that a lot?) my dh and I used to make fun of the obvious Botox treatments some of them had, but we never noticed the hands.
    I'm one of those anti-spam bloggers - oops. I visited a friend's blog once who had a blasphemous diatribe posted without her knowledge and the thought of that happening to me was just awful...but I agree, those little letters are hard to read.
    And Riley is so cute! I hadn't noticed him before on your blog - he deserves a more prominent spot in your sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, OC Mom. I can understand the antispam codes if they're need. I hope I don't have anything unpleasant like that happen to me, but I'm not so naive to think that it doesn't happen to bloggers.

    I'll have to do a post on Riley some time. I need to get a pic of him with the next door neighbor's dog, Zelda, who is a gorgeous Great Dane. They're hilarious together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2... The letter spam codes are bad for those of us with dyslexia, too...... I HATE THEM!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! We are having a good time learning new things with Manuel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put my seven random things on. I think yours were great. Big kudos to your husband who got such great reviews!
    I never get those antispam things right either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love random, probably because I am random and I just took my anti-spam off this week, finally. As for not eating in, if I had a personal chef that could make me all those wonderful things I would eat in a lot - and invite others, but it is not that way, besides, restaurants love to see their repeat customers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it.