Monday, May 21, 2007
7 Random Things
Hand crafted scarves, "Random" and "Seven" by James Donald, can be found at Thistle and Broom.
OC Mom tagged me for 7 Random Things. This should be easy. I have an artistic, random/global brain DD, so I have to deal with random all the time. ;-D
1. Fox probably isn't the only network to do it, but it's not unusual to see talking heads with tan faces and pale hands there, something which I think is distracting and funny. Come on, makeup department, for those whose hands will show give 'em some color, too!
2. God bless bloggers who don't require the anti-spam codes to post on their blogs. I can understand their use if spam has been a problem for a particular blogger, but for those who don't really need it, please consider changing your settings. These 47 yo eyes sure would appreciate it.
3. I just love my wee Westie, Riley. He's such a sweetheart. We got him from a rescue, and he's just full of fun and love. You can see more of him by clicking on his Dogster badge in the sidebar.
4. I would so much rather eat out than in. No, it's not practical, but there it is.
5. I want a koi pond.
6. God bless positive, encouraging people. It takes more of them to offset the negative, drag-you-down types, so I treasure everyone of them.
7. I am blessed with the best husband in the world! No kidding! Through thick and thin, birth and death, and nutty relations and nuttier relations, he's been a beautiful example of Christian manhood.
I'm not comfortable tagging anyone, so if you want to take up the challenge, post about it and let me know in the comments.